True Story

"There are shortcuts to happiness and dancing is one of them" Vicki Baum

Friday 23 November 2012

MY EYES!!!

Maybe it is because it is approaching the festive season and I am feeling particularly philanthropic, but I have decided to fund a new foundation, the RARC.

Ok, Ok I lied - I'm really not that charitable I am actually proving Joey's point in Friends: no selfless deed is fully selfless. RARC stands for: the Raggatone Aftermath Recuperation Clinic and I have decided to fund it, for the sole reason that I require its services. I generally enjoy education but there are some topics that really involve TOO MUCH INFORMATION! And this was certainly the case on Thursday evening. As i said @MlleGinger is starting to bring out all sorts of spice now and this requires becoming overly friendly with vertical surfaces that I was under the impression were supposed to keep you vertical, I was wrong apparently. 

Although in all fairness, if you haven't been down to class yet you really, really should because Christmas parties are getting dangerously close and we are going to look HOT. Or  99.9% of us are, I will endeavour to look at least .... I want to say respectable but again we're talking about Raggatone so that's really not that appropriate .... rhythmically correct. I think, however, I clearly need to find some way of incorporating a blindfold into my christmas party outfit so I can prevent my eyes from being completely burnt out of my skull.  

So hear you in class soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment