True Story

"There are shortcuts to happiness and dancing is one of them" Vicki Baum

Friday 30 November 2012

If I told you, I'd have to kill you

This is becoming an increasingly serious statement as we approach Christmas. For real. I'm starting to get scared that if I write about what goes on in RaggaTone I'm going to get arrested. Especially as the outcomes of the Levsen enquiry are beginning to fall into place, and some of the metaphors alone are likely to get me thrown behind bars (and not the safe kind of barre). 

So if you want to find out what goes down in the next two weeks, come to class and see for yourself. But remember: What happens in RaggaTone, stays in RaggaTone - I'm bringing confidentiality agreements with me from next week. 

Alternatively donate to RARC (Raggatone Aftermath Rehabilitation Clinic) and help the rest of us forget. 


No comments:

Post a Comment