True Story

"There are shortcuts to happiness and dancing is one of them" Vicki Baum

Friday 30 November 2012

Got a Question?

Right so you've heard of askjeeves and yahoo and that other search engine that sounds something like frugal but I can't quite remember it's name, I think it must have been a very small insignificant company. Now I'm introducing Ask Carlee. 

If you've got a question about Dance Station, or about other matters (within reason, there are certain other matters I'm less well informed on)  - where to go if there is an apocalyptic flood for instance (isn't that right b-girll julie) - hit the ask Carlee Banks link on the left of this blog and drop me a line. Or just email directly dancestationblog.com and I will endeavour to answer them, or I'll point you in the direction of someone who can - for example, if you want to know if it's ever ok to wear leggings in the street then please speak to @MlleGinger or read lejournalroux, or if you want to know how to speak squirrel contact @trixiecantswim. 





No comments:

Post a Comment